Introductory CoursesNot sure if flying is for you? Book an introductory course to find out.
3 Hour Introductory Course
Ideal for those who have been thinking about a career as a Helicopter Pilot. Come to Rotorworks and spend some time getting to know our instructors. During our stay with us you will;
- Have a total of 3 hours flight time in an R22 or R44,
- Receive detailed pre and post flight briefings,
- A walk around the helicopter to learn how the controls and systems work,
- Ground school covering aerodynamics, weather briefing,
- Spend the afternoon in the classroom with our current students.
- A trip to our maintenance provider Northwest Helicopter Services here in Whitecourt,
- A tour around the NavCanada Flight Service Station
- 3 days at Rotorworks, may be possible in 2 days depending on our schedule.
$2000 plus GST**
Don’t have 2 days? Then come for a short discovery flight. You will;
- Meet our instructors,
- Have a detailed walk around the helicopter,
- 45 min Flight Time in an R22 or R44,
- Time to ask any questions you may have.
$367 including GST***
** Based on flying the R22, call for prices if you’re interested in flying in the R44
*** Based on flying the R22, call for prices if you’re interested in flying in the R44