Apply Today

Rotorworks Inc. will need to receive the following at the start of the course:

  1. A copy of your Transport Canada Medical (Category 1 – Commercial or Category 3 – Private);
  2. Signed Helicopter Course Outline and Agreement;
  3. First payment instalment prior to any training being commenced.

Rotorworks will need your Social Insurance Number for your official tax receipt. Also required will be two of the following: birth certificate, valid passport, baptismal certificate, valid driver’s license or other government approved identification. Transport Canada requires this for identity verification. Two passport photos are also required for licensing applications. If you require help with funding for the course have a look at Alberta Advance Education.

The ability to read, write and understand English as well as do basic math are a prerequisite for this course.

The main course intakes are September and February but start dates are flexible and available year round. We will work with your work schedule as needed.

If there are increases in the cost of fuel, maintenance or aircraft there may be an increase in the course costs. Students will be notified prior to any increase.

Making a false statement may lead to the candidate not being accepted into the course or being dismissed from the course. Submitting this application does not guarantee the candidate a place on the desired course if it is full. Students must successfully complete all the requirements to hold a helicopter pilot license.

Completing the form below indicates the candidate has read and understood the above information.

Application Form

Apply Today
Have you completed your class 1 (commercial) or class 3 (private) aviation medical exam?
Rotorworks requires you to have this in hand before you start your training.

Work History and Education

briefly describe your work history and duration

Course Information